Monday, January 19, 2009

single ladies...

So Peyton can totally sing Beyonce "Single Ladies". She wants to listen to it over and over and did I mention over again in the car. She cries and gets all upset when I don't want to listen to it or I turn the radio on instead of the CD she wants to listen to. The reason she really started liking the song if from watching the Justin Timberlake SNL skit. That part makes me laugh so hard. I love that.

Do any of your children sing songs like this? For some reason it just melts my heart.

4 comments:

Leah Tolle said...

How cute! Austin and Ethan both have radios in their rooms, so we hear little bits & pieces of all the hip hop songs. Kellen seems to be stuck on singing "lollipop" over and over. Luckily, he hasn't caught the rest of the song yet. ;)

Julie said...

can she sing it to uncle Matt on behalf of Aunt Julie

haha

Paula said...

Apparently I watch Mama Mia too much cause Ryan walks around singing that! LOL!

Bellece and Family said...

When Mariah was that age her song that she sang everytime we went out in public was "its gettin hot in here. So take off all your clothes"! You should record her. That would be something to treasure 15 years from now.