Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love Oregon

This past weekend we had so much fun. We went to the Coast on Saturday with the Merwin's (Nate's sisters family). I love being with them. They have 3 kids and Peyton just adores all of them. It's cute to watch them. It was a fun relaxing day and I would love to do that every day. It was a little cold but it wasn't raining so we lucked out. I love that we can go with Nate's sisters and their families to do outdoor things...all of our kids love that kind of stuff so it makes it so much fun.

Then we went for a hike on Sunday with just us and our dogs. I took pictures at the coast but I didn't want to bring my camera along for the hike. I wish I would have brought a video camera to the hike because Peyton was so darn cute. She was such a big girl. We were climbing up a hill and she did it all by herself. She tripped a couple times and just said "oppsies" and got back up. She was SO proud of herself when we got to the top. She said "I'm doing it". Then when we went down the hill it was "down the hill, down the hill" over and over and over again. Seriously I think she said it the whole way down. We had her all bundled up and she was splashing around in mud puddles and getting muddy and she loved it. I don't think she has ever really just played in mud puddles like that. It was so much fun.

I put more pictures up on my flickr account. http://www.flickr.com/photos/punkypie/


Nate took this picture of the ocean...I think it's so beautiful



I just love this picture....she is so darn grown up and so stinking cute

No comments: