Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photo shoot with my punky

Ok I am just so in love with my daughter. I just love that she can make me so frustrated on minute, but the other just melt my heart. She is so full of life and so independent. I think I should apologize to my Mother, because I am sure I was hard like this. In the end, I know that she is the most beautiful, special, perfect little girl. My heart just aches with how much I love her. She is the most amazing thing that has ever happen to me. I love that I get to spend so much time with her. Hug and kiss your children today. =)





2 comments:

Natasha Johnson said...

I love your pictures! I so wish I had such beautiful pics of my little girls! But I have to argue; MY girls are the most beautiful... :)

Jenn said...

what amazingly beautiful pictures! With all my kids one day I should just figure out how to do it myself! She is beautiful!